We're reinventing the way state and local governments operate by providing innovative and easy-to-use applications with unmatched customer service.
We're a small but mighty group of individuals who are driven to create innovative products. We strive for excellence with a growth mindset, a sense of curiosity, and integrity.
Current Job Openings
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX or Madison, MS
To Apply: Email your resume and why you'd think you'd be a great fit to email@example.com
Based in Madison, MS, GovEase provides innovative applications for state and local government. GovEase is a recognized leader in online tax auction software with a customer base spanning the United States. GovEase offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace. To learn more, visit our website, www.govease.com.
We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst with a high proficiency in SQL for creating, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets. As a Data Analyst, your primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining databases, using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in large datasets, and working with project managers to help develop new products.
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics
- 2+ years experience as a data analyst
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Certificate in Data Science or Business Analytics is preferred, but not required
- Competitive Salary
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Training and Advancement opportunities
Interested in working with us but not seeing your dream job?
Tell us why you'd be a great addition to our team: firstname.lastname@example.org