We're reinventing the way state and local governments operate by providing innovative and easy-to-use applications with unmatched customer service.
We're a small but mighty group of individuals who are driven to create innovative products. We strive for excellence with a growth mindset, a sense of curiosity, and integrity.
Current Job Openings
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Remote Work Possible
Based in Madison, MS, GovEase provides innovative applications for state and local government. GovEase is a recognized leader in online tax auction software with a customer base spanning the United States. GovEase offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-driven Legal Analyst to join our growing team at GovEase. To ensure success, the candidate should be skillful at legal research, analytical, and an exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing precise and intuitive guidance to our Sales and Development teams.
As a Legal Analyst, your primary responsibilities are to research state legislation regarding to online tax sales, calculate new market potential through pricing research, and respond to all request-for-proposals. Along with these responsibilities include working closely with Sales and Development teams to ensure our product meets all state and county legislated specifications.
- Conduct legal research and gather related legal information related to online tax sales.
- Decipher laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Respond to all sales-related RFPs; responsible for gathering all critical information from various department to formulate a proposal that meets requirements of the contract.
- Calculate new market potential through pricing research.
- For new markets, identify and collect contact information for decision makers.
- Monitor, study and develop written summaries of anticipated and endorsed legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry standards, trade journals and other relevant publications.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Analytical thinker with strong research and writing proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret legal documents.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Competitive Salary
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Training and Advancement opportunities
GovEase is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. GovEase will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.